Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super (Tired) Tuesday

So, I haven't updated in a long time. And mostly it's because I a) Don't have time and b) Am too exhausted when I do. Tonight, I am battling situations a and b, which doesn't even make sense because they are contradictory statements.

I am so excited to go home and temporarily suspend my perpetual state of anxiety by sitting on the couch, playing with Izzy, watching Amazing Race, eating gobs of birthday cake, and celebrating with my family. SO EXCITED.

And, Spring Break is in like a month. Which is great. I've never been more pumped.

In other news, I've recently developed a habit of compulsively checking flight prices when I have a brain fart from writing. I guess it's better than compulsively checking Facebook, but it's a helluva lot more expensive ...

In other Other news, I have decided to write a senior thesis, if I can get some easily influenced professor to be my adviser. This is actually rather tricky, as I have not "schmoozed" professors as a good college kid should. We'll see how it goes.

And that should just about fill you in on my life. There is nothing new to report aside from the fact that I am now well-versed in Chaucer, Wordsworth, Keats, Coleridge, Beowulf, child psychology, and the book of Exodus.

I must go now, so that I may memorize the first 20 lines of the Canterbury Tales in order to recite them. Seriously, have YOU ever memorized Olde English? I swear, it's not even a language.

No comments: