Sunday, June 17, 2007

Love This Place

Ahh ... Camp. Good stuff, good stuff.

I have no idea what to say. My mind is like, not all here. I'm just so tired. And there's sooo much to say!

Last week was Jr. Staff Training. It was grand! My cabin was comprised of a lot of different people, but we ended up getting along and I was just so pleased with the outcome of the week. I was so incredibly nervous before they got here - more nervous than I ever have been with a cabin! Jr. Staff is a big responsibility, I feel. They may expect a lot out of their week, and I wanted to give them a good experience. I pray that God worked through me and helped me to be a positive influence on their lives. That's just what I really wanted to be.

It was also great to see my family last weekend. Mom and Dad brought up Kristen and her friend (and Izzy) and I got to eat with them and hang out. Eating in Wautoma, always an experience. : )

Omigosh, this is the worst blog ever right now. I'm just going to stop because all my creative energies have been used up in the last week. They have to replinish themselves when I'm not not ready to fall asleep for 21 hours straight. Sorry for the lack of updates or excitement, don't worry, it will come someday!

Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nikki...
So glad things are going well at camp. I leave for the U.K. tomorrow. If you would like to receive postcards from these wonderful places I'm off to, I really really need your mailing address. :-)
Love,
The other Nikki