Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back at Camp!

So that last post was a little random. I just had never published it till now.

Obviously it's a lot later. A lot happened when I was home. Not all of it was great, especially in the friends scene. Mostly it was Nikki-Tracy time, which I'm entirely okay with. But soon it was back to Camp, which was GREAT. It felt so good to be back.

Oh, but I guess I don't have time to write for now. Ah well ... gonna chill out for awhile. I'm going to be Camp Photographer next half-week; wish me luck on my DVD making abilities. Dad, I shall be calling you a lot.

1 comment:

Matt & Jen Frahm said...

Hey Sis! I like the pics and am glad I'll have somebody to take an EXTREME vacation with someday. Have fun being the photographer - don't let any slimey spanish guy steal the camera bag. :)
Love you lots!